Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
New Release in Preeminent MMA Videogame Franchise to Deliver Unrivaled Combat, Presentation and Accessibility, Including Extensive Fighter Roster and PRIDE® Mode Debut
THQ and the Ultimate Fighting Championship® organization today announced that UFC® Undisputed® 3, the latest installment in the critically acclaimed mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame franchise based on the UFC®, is available now at North American retailers for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. With focus on intense toe-to-toe combat, increased player accessibility and impressive visual presentation of more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, along with the much-anticipated debut of PRIDE® Mode, UFC Undisputed 3 is available for the suggested purchase cost of $59.99 USD on either videogame platform.
"UFC Undisputed 3 delivers a best of class experience certain to resonate with MMA fans, sports enthusiasts and fighting gamers around the world," said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Games, THQ. "The game also demonstrates THQ's commitment to quality and digital ecosystem development, including a robust downloadable content offering, attractive Season Pass Program and popular Facebook initiative featuring UFC heavyweight fighter Alistair Overeem."
UFC Undisputed 3 has already received high praise globally for its offerings, including the following press accolades:
* "The deepest and most realistic MMA experience." - IGN.com, 9.0 Rating, Editors' Choice
* "Welcome to the pinnacle of simulated sports entertainment." - Official PlayStation Magazine(Australia), 9 out of 10
* "A dream for every MMA fan." - play3 (Germany), 90% Rating, Gold Award
* "The best MMA game yet." - GamesMaster (UK), 87% Rating
Consumers are invited to celebrate and share the launch of UFC Undisputed 3 with others at www.ufcundisputed.com/yourmove. Site visitors will be asked, "What is your move?" in response to images depicting various gameplay scenarios. Visitors are encouraged to respond via Twitter by including the hashtag #YourMoveUFC3. In addition, the site will include an active stream of tweets using the official hashtag, as well as offer daily prizing opportunities for participants.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date