We Are Liking Dishonored Very Much!
Right now we are very much liking the look of the new Bethsheda and Arkane Studios game Dishonored (dropping the "u" for our American cousins).
The release date is anytime soon for PS3, Xbox 360 and MS Windows, and in a "Count of Monte Cristo" vain, follows Corvo Attano, "a legendary bodyguard to the Empress who is framed for her murder and forced to become an assassin to seek revenge on those who conspired against him. Attano is aided in his quest by the Outsider, a powerful being who imbues him with magical abilities. Several actors provide voice work for the game, including Susan Sarandon, Brad Dourif, Carrie Fisher, and Chloë Grace Moretz."
"The game is played from a first-person perspective and allows the player to tackle a series of assassination missions in a variety of ways, with an emphasis on player choice. Missions can be tackled by stealth, combat or a combination of both. Exploring levels opens new paths and alternatives for accomplishing mission goals, and it is possible to complete all missions and eliminate all of Attano's targets in a non-lethal manner. The story and missions are modified based on violent actions, or lack thereof, committed by the player. Magical abilities are designed to be combined to create new, more powerful effects."
Get a load of debut trailer here.
Dishonored casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with strange technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man.
In Dishonored, creatively eliminate your targets with the flexible combat system as you combine the numerous supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.
For more information on Dishonored, visit these sites:
- We Are Liking Dishonored Very Much!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies
- Tear Resident Evil 6 apart with the latest Official BradyGames Strategy Guide
- The Walking Dead's Episode Four Gets All-New Trailer
- NiGHTS into dreams... and Sonic Adventure 2 Now Available for Digital Download
- FIRST GRID GAMEPLAY VIDEOS REVEALED
- Rockstar Games presents Grand Theft Auto III - Now Available in the PlayStation Store
- Sony Unveils Slimmer Sleeker Sexier PS3
- NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Tokyo Game Show trailer
- The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Out Now With All-New Downloadable Content
- UNLEASH YOUR RAGE WITH THE DEMO OF ASURA'S WRATH
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers