Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
Today, Rockstar Games are pleased to provide the latest Asked & Answered, where Rockstar answers questions submitted from the fan community. This week, they're mostly focusing on Max Payne 3, but have also answered a few questions on GTA V and other titles.
Q: "I wanna know more about the shooting system Rockstar. Will Max Payne 3 have free aim like the PC originals?" - received via Mouthoff
A: Yes. The Max Payne series was built on its precise and fluid shooting mechanics, and a huge amount of work has been put into ensuring Max's aiming and weapon balance systems not only live up to the reputation of the original but also try to maximize what is possible with modern third and first-person shooters, enabling us to deliver fluid free-aim mechanics on both PC and console. To go more in-depth and see some of it in action, check out our latest Design and Technology series video focusing on targeting and weapons.
Rockstar Games: We want lovers of the series to be able to dive right into free aim, but we also want to provide a range of aiming options and difficulty levels for players of all skill levels, so you'll find a range of aiming options available whether you're a hardcore shooter player or a newcomer to the series.
Please find a link to part one of this series here. Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date