Resident Evil 6 - Play as Ada Wong or a zombie
As announced earlier this week, Ada Wong will be a playable character with her own individual campaign in Resident Evil 6. A single player experience, Ada's campaign features unique missions and will provide her perspective on the bioterrorist outbreaks that threaten to wipe out the world's population. Ada Wong's campaign becomes available once players have completed the campaigns for Leon, Chris and Jake.
For those who want to experience the action as a zombie, J'avo or other C-virus mutation then the all new online mode Agent Hunt delivers. As a 'hunter' players will be able to infiltrate other players' sessions with the aim of eliminating the human characters. As a hunter, players will have access to the unique movements and attacks of each of the enemies, including those of the various J'avo transformations.
So how does Agent Hunt Mode work?
· Complete the main campaigns for either Leon, Chris or Jake to then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns
· When creating an RE6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt
· When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into their game
· The hunter then picks another player's session to join and jumps into that session
o Please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions
· The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area.
· If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a 'hunt successful' results screen where they can join another session if they wish.
· If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies.
· If the hunter quits the session then the agent's game continues as normal with all AI enemies.
Resident Evil 6 will launch on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Tuesday October 2
with a PC version to follow.
- NEED FOR SPEED WORLD KICKS OFF 2ND ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
- NAMCO BANDAI Games announce TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENTTM 2 Bikini Bundle DLC
- WWE '13 Collector's Edition to feature legendary WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin
- NAMCO BANDAI GAMES and INSERT COIN CLOTHING COLLABORATE ON A 'TALES OF' SERIES DESIGN COMPETITION
- Experience the Ultimate Night in with Everyone Sing!
- The Boy Who Helped Save Batman Wasn't Robin
- Rainbow Moon now available in Europe
- ZOMBIES AND BEERS STAGGER TO HD CONSOLES PS3
- Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Trailer
- Nuketown Reimagined For Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers