RADICAL ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS PROTOTYPE 2'S RADNET EDITION CONTENT
Pre-Order PROTOTYPE 2 to Secure Your Free RADNET Access to Over 55 Pieces of Additional Content!
Radical Entertainment once again ramps up the studio's signature over-the-top mayhem with the announcement of PROTOTYPE 2's RADNET Edition content. Planned to launch on 24th April, 2012 from Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), a limited number of the launch quantities of PROTOTYPE 2 on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Xbox® 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, will contain free access to RADNET via a one-time use code that gives fans 55 free pieces of additional content delivered for seven weeks following the game's launch. This weekly scheduled content will include in-game Events, Challenges, Avatar Items, Dynamic Themes and Behind-the-Scenes videos, as well as bonus Mutations for PROTOTYPE2's main campaign. Fans that participate in ALL of RADNET's weekly challenges and events will unlock the ultimate shape-shifting reward...to be revealed in March 2012. PROTOTYPE 2's RADNET Edition content will only be available for free while supplies last. For more information on RADNET, please visit www.radical.ca/radnet and check out the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9XTcft2Mc.
"Radical Entertainment has always focused on bringing long lasting fun to its fans, and PROTOTYPE 2's RADNET content is our way of rewarding the game's most loyal supporters - the early adopters, the one's who will replay it over and over again," said Ken Rosman, Studio Head, Radical Entertainment. "We think this is great because we're giving our fans hours of additional gameplay outside PROTOTYPE 2's main narrative, and cool rewards - all delivered weekly following the game's launch!"
The sequel to Radical Entertainment's best-selling open-world action game of 2009, PROTOTYPE 2 takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original PROTOTYPE and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate shape-shifting weapon. As the game's all-new infected protagonist, Sgt. James Heller, players will cut a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral New York Zero with unparalleled locomotion, building up a vast genetic arsenal of deadly, biological weapons and abilities as they hunt, kill and consume their way toward the ultimate goal - to kill...Alex...Mercer!
To find out more about PROTOTYPE 2, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/radical_ent and check out www.prototypegame.com for the latest trailers, screenshots, special promotions and more! And for the truly dedicated, go to www.facebook.com/prototype and join the PROTOTYPE Army - a community of over 380,000 (and growing) fans that receive constant updates from the team at Radical, and early sneak peeks at new information and assets.
PROTOTYPE 2 is currently in development for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
About Radical Entertainment
In September 2011, Radical Entertainment celebrated its 20th anniversary in the business of creating hit video games, including 2009's multi-million-unit-selling PROTOTYPE, The Simpsons Hit & Run, The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Scarface: The World Is Yours and more. We treat our properties with the reverence they deserve and gamers demand, and the commitment to our partners and fans continues to set us apart. Our Vancouver-based studio allows Radical Entertainment to bring the talent, tools and technology together to create entertainment that captures the world's imagination. Owned by Activision Publishing, Inc, Radical is continually ranked as one of the best places to work in B.C, according to BC Business magazine and Watson Wyatt. In 2006-2008 MediaCorp Canada ranked Radical as a Top 100 Canadian Employer, Top 10 Canadian Employer for Young People, and Top 20 B.C. Employer. For more information, please visit www.radical.ca.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date