Nuketown Reimagined For Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Nuketown, the most popular multiplayer map in Call of Duty®: Black Ops, is being reimagined for the hotly anticipated release of Treyarch's Call of Duty®: Black Ops II, published by Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI). The Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map will be available with launch units of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Anyone who pre-orders the game at participating retailers worldwide will get their copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II at launch, which will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.
"Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown," said Mark Lamia, Studio Head of Treyarch. "Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we're excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can't wait to play with everyone come this November."
On November 13th, Activision and Treyarch will deploy the sequel to the universally acclaimed Call of Duty: Black Ops , which set the record for the biggest entertainment launch in history following its release in 2010. Call of Duty: Black Ops II catapults players forward into an epic near-future warzone rooted in today's headlines. The title represents an unprecedented leap for the franchise, delivering a groundbreaking single-player campaign with branching storylines, advanced weaponry, new graphics technology, a deep multiplayer experience featuring a greater emphasis on eSports and match customization, and the most expansive Zombies action yet, now running on the multiplayer engine.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II has not yet been rated. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com/blackops2. You can also follow Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Facebook at www.facebook.com/codblackops and Twitter via #BlackOps2. For more information on Nuketown 2025, please visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/nuketown2025/FAQ.
- LINGERIE FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAMS WITH TOP VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER YUKE's
- PS3 Rainbow Moon launching this July
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Now Available
- Mike Tyson returns to the ring - in WWE '13
- Tencent MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT in Epic games
- PS3 Move - Sorcery - Official Game Trailer
- Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Release Date Confirmed!
- Aurora exceeds 1 million players in PlayStation Home
- FOOSBALL 2012: A FOCUS ON GAME MODES AND MULTIPLAYER
- ATLUS CONFIRMS DUAL LANGUAGE AUDIO, AUGUST 7 RELEASE DATE FOR PERSONA 4 ARENA
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers