NASCAR The Game Gets European Release
Fans Of America's Favourite Motorsport Can Now Join The Action With The European Release Of NASCAR® The Game
Europe, Start Your Engines!
Leading independent developer Eutechnyx is pleased to announce the highly anticipated European digital release of NASCAR The Game for PlayStation 3.
NASCAR The Game features a field of famous faces including reigning champion Tony Stewart, fan favourite Dale Earnhardt Jr. and exciting newcomer Danica Patrick. With a complete field of 43 cars and drivers, 23 authentic tracks and full damage modelling, NASCAR The Game captures the unique thrill and spectacle of America's favourite racing series.
Each driver's unique style has been meticulously recreated to bring the NASCAR Sprint Cup™ to life like never before. On the track, rivalries flare as players draft, bump and roll at incredible speeds - high impact crashes, collisions and flying debris combine to create the most exhilarating NASCAR experience to date. With 16 player online action, split screen racing and fully customizable options and settings, NASCAR The Game is a must have racing title for any true NASCAR fan.
"This game embodies the spirit of the sport, along with the intensity and pure excitement of racing upwards of 200 mph. We are thrilled to offer gamers this tremendous NASCAR experience," commented Blake Davison, Managing Director of Licensed Products at NASCAR.
"We've been able to incorporate awesome NASCAR elements that will help rookies and pros alike make every race a high-octane adventure" said Dave Thompson, Executive Producer at Eutechnyx.
NASCAR The Game 2011 is available for PlayStation 3 system for €9.99 rated PEGI 3.
For more information visit NASCARTheGame.com/2011 or follow the game on Twitter @NASCARTheGame or Facebook facebook.com/NASCARTheGame.
Eutechnyx is the world's leading independent racing game developer. With a history spanning over 24 years, the studio has won numerous awards for its million-plus selling titles and garnered exceptional acclaim in the business sector. As well as its headquarters in the UK, the company has studios in Hong Kong, Chengdu and Charlotte, USA.
For more information, please visit www.eutechnyx.com.
- The Boy Who Helped Save Batman Wasn't Robin
- Rainbow Moon now available in Europe
- ZOMBIES AND BEERS STAGGER TO HD CONSOLES PS3
- Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Trailer
- Nuketown Reimagined For Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Resident Evil 6 demo available today exclusively for owners of the Xbox 360 version of Dragon's Dogma
- Camilla Luddington named as of the new voice and character of Lara Croft
- 2K Sports Crowns Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose as Cover Athletes for NBA 2K13
- CCP ANNOUNCES NEW DUST 514 MERCENARY PACK
- Kalypso Media Digital Announces Dollar Dash
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers