NAMCO BANDAI Games Announces "World Tekken Federation" Online Service For Launch Of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT
Unprecedented Online Service Launches Worldwide for the TEKKEN Community the Week of September 10, 2012
Leading video game publisher and developer, NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today announced that it will be launching the World Tekken Federation online social community service, day and date for the worldwide launch of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 the week of September 10, 2012 for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
The World Tekken Federation service will provide TEKKEN™ players with a social community platform to track personal statistics against the world, create and manage teams with friends, compete in online events and discuss intricate strategies with a level of unparalleled detail in the fighting game genre.
"World Tekken Federation is a premium service that aims to connect players to the TEKKEN worldwide community in a way never before seen with a fighting game," said Carlson Choi, Vice President of Marketing for NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. "Being able to unite the entire TEKKEN global community is an incredibly exciting initiative that will help extend the competitive nature of the series well past TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2's launch date."
The World Tekken Federation will expand the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 experience through the following key fundamentals:
Scout: The World Tekken Federation gives the vast TEKKEN community a centralized hub for all things TEKKEN. Participate in the forums to discuss character strategies, move sets and gain insightful knowledge from the community. Connect with TEKKEN players of all skill levels to join or create teams and track their personal or team stats against other teams as they make their way through the leaderboards. Team leaders will be able to recruit rising competitors in the community to create an all-star roster of players.
Train: The World Tekken Federation gives players access to a wealth of fighter stats to help improve their chances of defeating their foes in the King of Iron Fist arena. Players will be able to view and analyze their player card to gain insightful metrics pertaining to their entire battle history. Find out which character tag-team combinations work best, and which characters need more time with TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2's robust training mode known as the Fight Lab. Players will also be able to extract valuable information about their opponents for the next time they meet in the ring.
The World Tekken Federation provides fans a unique and exciting experience by providing players a constant connection to TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 that they can access through any online connected device. Sign up for exclusive community events, gain exclusive World Tekken Federation achievements, participate in the forums or evaluate detailed player statistics at home, on the way to work, or anywhere in between.
The World Tekken Federation will be available in Europe and Australasia coinciding with the launch of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 on September, 14th.
For more information on the TEKKEN universe, please visit: http://www.namcobandaigames.eu or http://www.tekken.com. Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Tekken or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN or http://www.twitter.com/FilthieRich.
- SNK PLAYMORE USA Releases Two More Vintage Pre-NEOGEO Era Arcade Classics on Sony Computer Ent. America's PlayStation Store this week!
- NEED FOR SPEED WORLD KICKS OFF 2ND ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
- NAMCO BANDAI Games announce TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENTTM 2 Bikini Bundle DLC
- WWE '13 Collector's Edition to feature legendary WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin
- NAMCO BANDAI GAMES and INSERT COIN CLOTHING COLLABORATE ON A 'TALES OF' SERIES DESIGN COMPETITION
- Experience the Ultimate Night in with Everyone Sing!
- The Boy Who Helped Save Batman Wasn't Robin
- Rainbow Moon now available in Europe
- ZOMBIES AND BEERS STAGGER TO HD CONSOLES PS3
- Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Trailer
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers