NAMCO BANDAI GAMES ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE DATE, PRE-ORDER PROGRAM AND COLLECTOR'S EDITION FOR TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
Collector's edition and Exclusive DLC Fighters Available with Pre-Orders of Genre-Defining Fighter Releasing September 14th , 2012 in Europe
NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. today announced TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT™2, the next installment in the award-winning fighting game franchise, will release to retailers worldwide the week of September 10, 2012 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 will boast the largest roster of fighters in TEKKEN™ history and fighting game fans who pre-order the game at select retailers can look forward to playing with one or more of these additional DLC characters: Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre immediately at launch.
On day one of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2's launch, fans that placed their pre-orders with Shopto.net will have access to Michelle Chang and Angel DLC, whereas Zavvi.com will offer Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre.
UK TEKKEN fans will also have access to the "We are TEKKEN" edition of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 exclusively from GAME. This collector's edition is packed in an exclusive metal case including the following content: the original soundtrack of the game and an additional music CD with remixes, an art book with more than 200 pages, a behind the scene video with Harada San and other special guests giving you their best Tokyo tips.
TEKKEN shattered fighting game genre barriers when it unveiled tag based combat with the release of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT in 1999. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 continues to break boundaries with the introduction of the new Fight Lab mode, where players can customize the moves and appearance of new training character, Combot. Players that clear the innovative Fight Lab will have mastered the complexities of TEKKEN and own their own customized Combot, which can be used in offline and non-ranked online play.
In addition to this, one-on-one fighting and solo fighter vs. tag-team battles have been added to enhance the range of gameplay options for seasoned TEKKEN fans while providing an easier point of access to new players. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 also includes Pair Play, where up to four players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle.
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 will be available for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft the week of September 10, 2012 and hits stores across Europe on September 14, 2012..
For more information on the TEKKEN™ universe, please visit www.namcobandaigames.eu or www.tekken.com. Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Tekken or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN or http://www.twitter.com/FilthieRich.
- Win Mass Effect 3 on PS3!
- FIFA Interactive World Cup Scores Its Millionth Player
- FIFA Street Available for Pre-Order Now
- Watch Out UFC, Bellator MMA Coming To Xbox 360, PS3
- Hide Your Jewels, Sly Cooper Set To Steal PS3 This Fall
- EA SPORTS ANNOUNCES SSX DEMO
- THE FUTURE OF CORPORATE RULE IS HERE, EA'S SYNDICATE IS NOW IN STORES
- Blades of Time cuts a dash with new trailer
- DC Comics Brand Young Justice Announced for Video Game Platforms
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Turns Brutal
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date