MotoGP 2010/11 Details and Release Date
Capcom has revealed some official information today about its upcoming Moto GP game for the Playstation 3. Coming in March 2011, MotoGP 10/11 will bring fans the most authentic and realistic MotoGP experience of the series. Gamers will get all of the 2010 MotoGP season content and downloadable updates for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts.
Capcom claims that the all new handling system and improved physics in MotoGP 10/11 will deliver a level of authenticity never seen before in the GP series. The inclusion of the brand new customizable player assists feature allows fans of both simulation and arcade racing to alter their racing style. Those wanting to take less of a risk with their riding technique will be able to switch on the player assists for a more forgiving style of racing. For players who want to feel the full intensity of MotoGP racing, all the in-game player assists can be turned off delivering challenging and realistic gameplay that emulates the MotoGP experience.
'Career' mode will be complemented with the addition of brand new co-op play. Through local split-screen gameplay a second player can jump into the race and become a team mate, helping to take your team to pole position. The classic 'Championship' and 'Time Trial' modes are back along with a revised 'Challenge' mode. This year fans of the MotoGP will be able to play as their racing hero from the start in all three of these game modes.
As with MotoGP 09/10, MotoGP 10/11 will continue to offer the most robust online mode in a racing title, allowing up to 20 players to compete in a Championship race. Gamers can choose their racing settings and join in mid-race with spectator mode to check out the competition before the race starts.
MotoGP 10/11 Features:
o The complete 2010 MotoGP season with free DLC for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts
o Enhanced physics and handling system creating the most realistic MotoGP gaming experience
o Customisable player assists to emulate or tame the real world forces that riders have to deal with on track
o Five game modes including "Championship', 'Time Trial', 'Challenge', 'Career' and 'Online'
o For the first time, you can compete with up to 20 players online
o Play with a team mate in 'Career' mode through the brand new addition of local co-op play
o New and improved audio featuring the engine sounds of real-life MotoGP bikes
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date