Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
Computer Eyewear Maker Brings Performance, Protection and Style to Fans Awaiting Most Anticipated Game of the Year
GUNNAR Optiks®, the world's leading manufacturer of technology eyewear, today announced a licensed partnership with Activision Publishing, Inc. to release limited edition Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Gaming Eyewear. The exclusive Modern Warfare® 3 design brings new form, function and style to GUNNAR's existing line of Advanced Gaming Eyewear. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is scheduled to release worldwide on November 8th.
The limited edition Modern Warfare 3 eyewear combines all the features of GUNNAR's i-AMP® lens technology into a futuristic fighter-inspired design. Specs include custom spring hinges, a magnesium alloy frame and wide coverage lenses, providing an ultra sharp view into the farthest ranges of your peripheral vision. Adjustable nose pads accommodate a wide range of facial features with venting details inspired by the latest technology in military machinery. GUNNAR's eyewear delivers style and comfort, allowing gamers to look sharp, stay focused and play longer while protecting their eyes during extended gaming sessions.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's release this November will no doubt be the event of the year and is certain to achieve a new level of action-packed, unflinching entertainment," said Rob Aarnes, president of GUNNAR Optiks. "GUNNAR has supported gamers over the years helping them to enhance their vision and protect their eyes with our expanded line of MLG, SteelSeries and Call of Duty®: Black Ops edition gaming eyewear, and we're pleased to continue this with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3." Not only will the limited edition eyewear provide a visual advantage to gamers through those long nights of intense action, but they will be able to show their affinity for the new blockbuster and look badass while playing it."
The eyewear will be sold worldwide at an MSRP of $99 and will include a limited edition Modern Warfare 3 carrying case and cleaning cloth. The product will be sold exclusively in North America at Best Buy retail locations with a demo experience in select US locations. The eyewear will also be sold in select European retailers. Preorders will begin in late August, available through BestBuy.com in North America and select European countries. Specific product details will emerge in the coming months.
To learn more about the limited edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear from GUNNAR Optiks and to find a Best Buy location that carries other styles in GUNNAR's gaming collection, please visit: www.gunnars.com/mw3/.
Key features of GUNNAR Optiks Advance Gaming Eyewear:
• Amber Tint - Specially formulated lens tint conditions and shifts the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution
• Minimizes Eye Fatigue - Lens geometry and tint reduces visual stress and dry eyes
• Reduces Glare - Lens coatings and material reduces glare and improves visual focus
• Improves Focus - Amber lens tint and geometry help your eyes focus more naturally improving comfort and protecting against fatigue
• Sharpens Detail - i-AMP® lens technology enhances detail for sharper, clearer vision
• Fit - Lightweight frame, extended coverage, adjustable nose pads, and custom spring hinges
• 20/20 Ready - Out of the box solution for 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision
• Rx Compatible - Custom Prescriptions are available through GUNNAR's prescription program with Carl Zeiss Vision across approximately 15,000 eye care providers nationwide.
Multiple styles of GUNNAR Optiks' Advanced Gaming Eyewear are currently available, including the PPK, Paralex, MLG Phantom and Legend, and SteelSeries Scope with retail prices ranging from $79 to $99 MSRP.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date