Kalypso Media Digital Announces Dollar Dash
Kalypso Media Digital and Candygun Games invite you to grab your swag bag and head for the cash in Dollar Dash, the fast and frenetic top-down multiplayer versus game available later this year (2012) for Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation Network and Windows PC. Dollar Dash will have you shouting for joy and screaming in despair, as you make a dash with the cash. You must attack, defend or outrun your fellow thieves using unique comedic tactics and crazy weapons while making sure you deposit your hard-earned cash in the getaway vehicle before it disappears, hold onto the safe or simply blast your opponent on your way to victory.
Winner of Best Downloadable Game of E3 2012 by GamingExcellence Dollar Dash offers you a huge amount of customisation to stand out from the crowd. Personalise your character, upgrade your favourite weapon, earn perks and unlock new and exciting achievements. You can't stand still for a second as the combat is crazy and money changes hands frequently. Choose your weapons carefully as you challenge your friends to become the best thief in town and laugh out loud as you smash them with a huge Boulder or peck them with a Magpie, while protecting yourself with a jelly shield!
Features of Dollar Dash
Gather, Dash and Fight: Be the fastest, smartest and craziest multiplayer battle thief!
Masses of Content: 30 maps, over 20 weapons and a number power-ups to discover
Multiplayer: 4 player Drop-in & Jump-out multiplayer for instant online action
Single player: Defeat skilled AI opponents to prepare for Online PvP
Three Intense game modes: Venture through different versus modes, from Dollar Dash where only the fastest win, to Hit'n'Run where the toughest will rule the field.
Shop: Spend in-game cash on Weapon Upgrades, Character Customization, Perks and more!
Unlockables: Collect Badges, unlock many crazy Achievements, and compete on global Leaderboards.
Intuitive Controls: Quick to learn and simple to control, impossible to put down!
- PS3 Move - Sorcery - Official Game Trailer
- Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Release Date Confirmed!
- Aurora exceeds 1 million players in PlayStation Home
- FOOSBALL 2012: A FOCUS ON GAME MODES AND MULTIPLAYER
- ATLUS CONFIRMS DUAL LANGUAGE AUDIO, AUGUST 7 RELEASE DATE FOR PERSONA 4 ARENA
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Launches its Home Console Throwdown
- Dead Space 3 E3 Announce Video
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings Announced
- Awesomenauts Community Address #2: Music & Balance
- Max Payne 3: The Official Soundtrack - Now Available on iTunes
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers