Get A Taste Of RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED With A Playable Demo On The Starting Blocks For Playstation Network
NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe keeps the race running with the release of a free demo for RIDGE RACER™ UNBOUNDED on the 22nd of May on the PlayStation Network and on the 23rd of May on Xbox Live, available now for Windows PC players on Steam.
In this single player demo, players will get a taste of these visceral and destructive races with two adrenaline-filled domination races in the City Limit District. Discover the intensity of The Unbounded while driving the Wolfseye GT (street class), or take the wheel of a Hurricana CX (super class) in the Shatter the City race. These intense races will give players a sample of the driving ecstasy, bone-shattering destruction, and thrilling domination of Shatter Bay.
Developed by BugBear Entertainment Ltd., RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED adds a new edge to the famous and already intense franchise with explosive races and impressive destruction. In the single player mode, players must earn their place among The Unbounded gang by impressing their leader Kara Shindo with high-speed destructive races. Domination Race mode encourages players to destroy everything in sight including rival cars, the environment and other traffic. Survival Race mode gives the player one car and one chance to avoid destruction and finish in first place. Additional game modes include action focused on just taking out other cars, drifting and dueling.
In addition to the single player mode, racers can take their driving skills online against other players in several multiplayer modes. RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED will provide players with unlimited fun by allowing them to dominate cities created by other players, using City Creator.
RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED is now available across EMEA, Australasia and in North America. For more information on RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED, please visit: http://www.namcobandaigames.eu or http://www.facebook.com/ridgefan.
Watch all videos from Namco Bandai Games Europe on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/NamcoBandaiGamesEU
- FIFA Interactive World Cup Scores Its Millionth Player
- FIFA Street Available for Pre-Order Now
- Watch Out UFC, Bellator MMA Coming To Xbox 360, PS3
- Hide Your Jewels, Sly Cooper Set To Steal PS3 This Fall
- EA SPORTS ANNOUNCES SSX DEMO
- THE FUTURE OF CORPORATE RULE IS HERE, EA'S SYNDICATE IS NOW IN STORES
- Blades of Time cuts a dash with new trailer
- DC Comics Brand Young Justice Announced for Video Game Platforms
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Turns Brutal
- ASTRO Gaming Becomes Official Sponsor of Pro Gaming's Team Eon
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date