FOOSBALL 2012: A FOCUS ON GAME MODES AND MULTIPLAYER
Dev Diary #3 Takes A Look At The Fun Of Playing Foosball 2012 With Friends
Prague, Czech Republic - June 4, 2012 - Grip games, a privately owned developer and publisher of games for game consoles and high-end portable devices, today released its third developer diary for the upcoming competitive, action-packed Foosball 2012. The game will be available for both the PlayStationŽ3 system and PlayStationŽVita system for a single price on the PlayStationŽNetwork. In this, the third video developer diary from Grip Games, the team delves into the game modes and multiplayer options in the game. View the developer diary here:
Foosball 2012 contains comprehensive single-player as well as multiplayer modes. Up to four players can play locally at the same time, two for each team. Or there can be combinations like 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. AI, 2 vs. 1, etc. It is also possible for some of the players to play with PlayStation Move and others with DualShock 3.
Online multiplayer is also present. Players can play it alone, or they can play with one friend locally and take on the global competition together. Every victory will bring them experience points and their global rank as players will rise. And they will be able to check the leaderboards to find out who, among their friends, is the best foosball player.
Finally, for those who prefer single player, the game's World Tour mode will present the players with 29 A.I. controller opponents. Playing this mode will let the players unlock all of the game's tables, balls, foosmen customizations and national flags & team banners that the players can select to represent them. There are nine different table types, 6 ball types and each will affect the gameplay in its specific way.
"Foosball is the most fun if you play with or against other people so we made sure multiplayer is a big part of the experience," said Jakub Mikyska, CEO of Grip Games. "But hey, if you don't like people and don't want to play with them, we also offer great single player modes and a robust world-tour mode!"
For more information about the game, visit www.foosball2012.com.
- NAMCO BANDAI GAMES ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE DATE, PRE-ORDER PROGRAM AND COLLECTOR'S EDITION FOR TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
- Get A Taste Of RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED With A Playable Demo On The Starting Blocks For Playstation Network
- Far Cry 3 Multiplayer Beta Ready To Rock Summer 2012
- BBC Sport app coming to the Sony Entertainment Network
- Hitman Absolution Launch trailer - PS3
- PS3 - Starhawk Official Launch Game Trailer
- PROTOTYPE 2 Breaks Out Of NYZ And Into DLC
- Rockstar Games Teams Up with Major League Gaming to Bring You The Max Payne 3 Pro Exhibition
- Sony PlayStation 4 To Be Named Sony Orbis Gaming Console
- Win Mass Effect 3 on PS3!
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date