FIFA Street Available for Pre-Order Now
From the creators of the award-winning EA SPORTS FIFA Football franchise, and inspired by street football styles and stars from around the world, FIFA Street is the most authentic street football game ever made. Enjoy a unique and fun experience where everything from the environments to the gear to the music is true to the sport and its culture.
Whether performing one panna after another without breaking a sweat the way the game is played in Amsterdam, or a physical, fight-for-possession style the way players compete in London, fans will enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Plus, for the first time ever, utilize aerial skills to maneuver past opponents, an all-new sophisticated wall-play mechanic and over 50 brand new spectacular skill moves.
Enjoy customizable matches to replicate the unique ways the game is played around the world. Choose from different size pitches, number of players, and match types. Take on the challenge of performing trick moves and panna's in a game in Amsterdam, authentic futsal styled matches with no wall play in Spain, or a physical 5v5 contest with assigned player positions in the UK.
STREET BALL CONTROL
Enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair of the top street stars from around the world. Take on the challenge of baiting---and embarrassing your opponent in one-on-one battles!
A deep, connected, social game mode that enables you to create yourself in game, build your own team of street stars, and progress to become the best street team in the world. Compete in tournaments and complete challenges to progress from your local tournaments to the Street Football World Championship in the mecca of street football, Rio di Janeiro. Take on professional licensed clubs as well as legendary real-life street footballers.
The most authentic street football game ever created replicates the way the game is played by street football players all over the world. Play with and against the stars of the most popular clubs in the world- or real-life street players.
EA SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB
FIFA Street will be connected to EA SPORTS Football Club, so from the first nutmeg on, you will be contributing to your Football Club identity.
FIFA GAMEPLAY ENGINE
FIFA Street utilizes the best features from the critically-acclaimed FIFA gameplay engine, including the Impact Engine, Precision Dribbling, and more.
OWN THE STREET
From parking lots to rooftop arenas, FIFA Street will feature an expansive and unique collection of environments where the world plays street football. More than 35 different venues, including iconic locales like the favelas of Rio de Janeiro, rooftops of Shanghai, prestigious London city square and many more!
HEAD-TO-HEAD ONLINE SEASONS
Compete with your created team in ranked online play with seasons, promotions, and relegation. Build your squad online as you level up your team competing in 5v5, 6v6 or futsal matches. Earn enough points to be promoted or avoid relegation. Higher divisions mean better competition.
The pulse of FIFA Street, making every panna, bicycle kick and rainbow flick count. Track and compare your street football career, World Tour progress and online ranking with your friends to gain the ultimate bragging rights. Be the envy of your friends, or the victim of ridicule with the video upload feature, sharing your sickest tricks and skills in-game in the Street Network.
ONLINE TEAM PLAY
Achieve street football superstardom as you play with your created captain and challenge the world's best with only your skills doing the talking.
- Final Four Street Fighter X Tekken Characters Confirmed
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date