Experience the Ultimate Night in with Everyone Sing!
Multiple ways to play ensuring everyone can sing!
Northamptonshire , UK Tuesday 10th July 2012 - O-Games release further information about the fantastic unique features of Everyone Sing for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft® and the Wii™ system from Nintendo, coming September 2012.
Everyone Sing is the first multi-format singing game where literally everyone can sing! Unique gameplay features ensures a great night in, where everyone can join in. Every single one of the 35 massive hits in Everyone Sing has multiplayer options, which means that the more confident singers can sing as the "lead" and less confident can be their backing singers. Each song has a treatment for 2 players, 3 players and 4 players, so you'll get the most out of each song, and no-one will be left out!
So whether you fancy yourself as Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, one of The Wanted boys or being one of their backing singers, you can enjoy the ultimate night in with your friends with Everyone Sing!
Featuring 35 hit tracks including;
Nicki Minaj - Your Love
The Wanted - All Time Low
Nicole Scherzinger - Poison
Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect
Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet
The Noisettes - Don't Upset the Rhythm
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be With You
Taio Cruz - Come on Girl
CeCe Peniston - Finally
Rizzle Kicks - Down With the Trumpets
The Saturdays - Ego
Gina G - Ooh Ahh... Just a Little Bit
Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
A-Ha - Take on Me
Perfect for the ultimate night in, Everyone Sing supports up to 4 microphones so you can have the full party experience with your friends. With multiple party modes including Pass the Bomb, Group Mode, Know Your Song and more, you can truly have the perfect party with your friends and family.
Everyone Sing Group Mode allows you to form a singing group with four friends, and progress through rounds of a competition to become the ultimate singing stars!
Staying in is the new going out! Get your friends round and get the party started with Everyone Sing!
Everyone Sing is released September 2012 for Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- CCP ANNOUNCES NEW DUST 514 MERCENARY PACK
- Kalypso Media Digital Announces Dollar Dash
- Lionsgate Unveils NEW Exclusive Trailer from DREDD!
- First London Games Festival events confirmed
- Sony taking down PlayStation Network in South Korea
- LINGERIE FOOTBALL LEAGUE TEAMS WITH TOP VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER YUKE's
- PS3 Rainbow Moon launching this July
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Now Available
- Mike Tyson returns to the ring - in WWE '13
- Tencent MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT in Epic games
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Costume DLC Revealed
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers