Awesomenauts Community Address #2: Music & Balance
It's been another great week for the Awesomenauts, still battling for galactic domination! We have been playing a lot of matches ourselves, scoring prestige levels left and right. The community is still growing, and we're seeing completely full matches most of the time. If you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber, make sure you get your copy fast, the game is free for only a few more days!
One of the things you guys have been asking a lot was to release the soundtrack. Well, good news! For starters, we've decided to give away the extended theme song! It's available for free here: http://www.awesomenauts.com/themesong, so go get it! In other great news, Sonic Picnic is working to release the soundtrack on bandcamp! They made the music for the game, and they've been very pleased with the great response. So we've been getting a lot of requests for this and we're working very hard to make it possible. They expect to release the soundtrack next Friday (1st of June).
In the meantime in the Ronimo office we have also been playing Awesomenauts a lot. But we were playing the new build, finalizing new balance tweaks and characters. A few things that will change in the balance patch: Leon's slow upgrades & tongue, Voltar's drones & healing, Yuri's timebubble and Froggy G's whirlwind shield. Apart from tweaking existing values, we will also be replacing a couple of upgrades.
This Saturday we're inviting local high level Awesomenauts players to take a look at the new characters, items and balance. If you're interested in joining up and live in the Netherlands, check out the forum thread here: http://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1706 Once the patch has been put through its paces, we'll finalize it and send it to Microsoft and Sony. This means we have no final ETA for when the patch goes live, but we're hoping to have it in your hands in a few short weeks.
- Just a few more days of downloading Awesomenauts for free as PS+ subscriber!
- Get the full version of the Awesomenauts theme here: http://www.awesomenauts.com/themesong
- The soundtrack is coming next week!
- The patch is going through the final stages, sit tight!
- PS3 - Starhawk Official Launch Game Trailer
- PROTOTYPE 2 Breaks Out Of NYZ And Into DLC
- Rockstar Games Teams Up with Major League Gaming to Bring You The Max Payne 3 Pro Exhibition
- Sony PlayStation 4 To Be Named Sony Orbis Gaming Console
- Win Mass Effect 3 on PS3!
- FIFA Interactive World Cup Scores Its Millionth Player
- FIFA Street Available for Pre-Order Now
- Watch Out UFC, Bellator MMA Coming To Xbox 360, PS3
- Hide Your Jewels, Sly Cooper Set To Steal PS3 This Fall
- EA SPORTS ANNOUNCES SSX DEMO
- GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
- Prototype 2 PS3 Hype Picks Up With Free Bio-Bomb
- Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Reveals Dodo Airplane Secret
- The Last Guardian, 2012 PS3 GOTY Or Disappointment
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoner Of War Sony PSN Review
- Early Look, Top 5 Biggest PS3 Games For Year 2012
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date