Who Will Win? Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher
A while ago, we posed a hotly debated question to the community: Who will win in a fight -- Master Chief or Samus Aran? Your response was tremendous and you made your voices heard. In a knock-down, drag-out fight, it was the great
censored who finally landed the killing blow, leaving nothing left of censored except pieces of broken armor and blood soaked censored.
Now the time comes for two other champions to battle it out. Never has there been two more evenly matched opponents. Two master spies who've each saved the world four times over. But now when they fight, they fight to save their own lives...
Who will win this battle royale? See for yourself.
In this corner, Metal Gear Solid's very own Solid Snake:
\\Codename: Solid Snake
\\\\\\Known Aliases:: David Hayter, Akio Ōtsuka, Iroquois Pliskin, Kurt Russell
\\Weight: 176 lbs.
\\\\Occupation: Spy, Special Operations Agent, Ex-FOXHOUND Mercenary
\\\\\\Martial Arts Training: CQC -- Kojima style Close Quarter Combat system
\\\\\\\\\Gear: OctoCamo suit mimics appearance and texture of any surface; Metal Gear Mk.II/III; CODEC; Solid Eye highlights items and enemies and is equipped with night vision and binoculars, Cardboard Box helps escape enemy detection
\\\\Weapons: GSR 0.45 Caliber Handgun, MK.II Tranquilizer Pistol, MP5SD Submachine Gun, AK102 Assault Rifle, Grenades, and lots and lots of Girly Magazines
\\General Background: Solid Snake was a rookie recruit of FOXHOUND until he found out he was set up by Big Boss, the leader of Outer Heaven. His mission then became clear: destroy all Metal Gear mechas -- experimental, nuclear-armed mechanized abominations -- to safeguard the world against terrorist attacks and nuclear annihilation.
\\\\\Favorite Move: Mullet Toss
And in this corner, Splinter Cell rogue agent Sam Fisher:
\\Name: Samuel Leo Fisher
\\\\\Known Aliases: Michael Ironside, Tesshō Genda, Daniel Beretta, Martin Caya
\\Weight: 178 lbs.
\\\\Occupation: Operative of Third Echelon, Veteran of CIA's Special Activities Division (Special Operations Group), U.S. Navy SEAL Team Three (ST-3), JSOC and DEVGRU
\\\\\\Martial Arts Training: Krav Maga -- Isreali style hand-to-hand combat system
\\\\\\\\\Gear: Objective Force Warrior, a stealth bodysuit made out of Kevlar interwoven fabric; green, three-lensed goggles with thermal and night vision capabilities
\\\\Weapons: SC Pistol, SC-20K Assault Rifle, Grenades, and a really sharp knife
\\General Background: Sam Fisher is a war veteran with exemplary records. He was recruited as an operative into the Third Echelon -- a clandestine subdivision of the NSA (National Security Agency) but went rogue in order to investigate the apparent murder of his only daughter, Sarah. Sam is extremely athletic and agile and an able climber who employs parkour gymnastics in taking out foes.
\\\\\Favorite Move: "Baryshnikov" Split Jump
Solid Snake makes his way behind a crate near the entrance of the secret base. He settles into a nice cool spot next to a forklift -- a welcomed contrast to the blazing heat of the jungle where he spent the last 8 hours inching his way here. It wasn't easy. He had to sneak past 20 guards, putting to sleep 18 of them, killing only 1 and feeding another to a very happy alligator. The new Metal Gear he heard about must be inside this facility. It's too well guarded not to be. There are 5 more guarding the red door up ahead. And he needs to be in there before time runs out.
Snap! Crackle! 'n Pop! Uggh! Shank!
Solid Snake: Huh? What was that noise?
Otacon: What happened, Snake?
Solid Snake: Don't wet your pants, kid, but I just saw 5 guards get taken out like they were twigs. I'm turning on my OctoCamo. I think we've got a rogue agent in here.
Otacon: Two mice after the same piece of cheese, huh? This is NOT good.
Solid Snake: Yeah, well, the guy's fast. All I saw were flashes of green when he was killing the last guard. Must be from his goggles. Octacon, find out if those are government issue. I want to know who else I'm up against. And if need be, who I need to take out. Snake out.
Sam Fisher: I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake -- I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am... a Splinter Cell.
Colonel Irving Lambert: What was that? Sam, you say something?
Sam Fisher: Uh-no, forget it. Just that.. I could really go for some Rice Crispies right now.
Col. Lambert: What? Focus on the mission, Sam. Breakfast later.
Sam Fisher: Yea, you're right. I-I lost my mind for a second. Tell me about the WMD again.
Col. Lambert: You are to proceed to the Distribution Center and assume control of the terrorist's WMD. It's being moved tonight so you'll have to act fast. Our intel says it is most likely hot. Nuclear active. Bring it back to us, Sam. We're counting on you.
Sam Fisher: Yea, you and the whole free world, Lambert! And me on an empty stomach.
Col. Lambert: Um -- thanks?
Sam Fisher: Save it. I think this dead guy's got a cereal bar. Hey you, dead guy. You speak English? I bet your neck you do.
Guard: Huh? I know some English. Who are you? How did you get here. No dead guy here. You are the dead guy!
Sam Fisher: Lucky you I enjoy a good debate.
Snap! Crackle! 'n Pop!
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date
Solid Snake: This is Snake. Do you read me, Otacon?
Otacon: Loud and clear, Snake. How are you doing?
Solid Snake: I'm in the Parcel Room heading towards the Warehouse. Probably 12 minutes behind our mystery agent. This guy is crazy. He's leaving behind a trail of bodies. And cereal bar wrappers?! I did manage to interrogate a guard. Tricked him with one of my girly mags. September Issue. Good stuff. Says they're transporting the Metal Gear tonight. I gotta get there before our cereal killer does. Snake out.
Sam Fisher is a master spy. It takes him less than 2 hours to infiltrate the Distribution Center, snapping every neck along the way. All that's left is a lone terrorist -- the pilot, in fact, of the Metal Gear.
Sam Fisher: I've killed hundreds of men. I've served my country well. I'm tired. I'm getting too old for this. But my country needs me. That's why I'm here. For the WMD. And you, monkey boy, are in my way!
Guard: Are you going to kill me?
Sam Fisher: Let's play a game...
While Fisher has his fun, Snake is hard at work preparing the charges. It took him a long while to get here. He's used up all his tranquilizers and girly magazines to get this far. But just when the most important part needs to be done, Solid Snake's OctoCamo fizzles out. The batteries has run dry. He materializes into plain view just as he was about to plant the explosives onto the Metal Gear. Right in front of a very angry Sam Fisher. No doubt about it -- he's gonna have to get his hands dirty with this one.
To Be Continued in Part 2
How should this battle play out? You let us know. The life of your favorite hero hangs in the balance. Let your voice be heard!