Top Spin 4 Announced, Will it Support Playstation Move?
To the delight of tennis fans everywhere, 2K Sports has announced that it will publish Top Spin 4 later in 2011. It will be a multiplatform release for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. The game is being developed by 2K Czech, who were also responsible for the recent sandbox crime title, Mafia II. The developer has a major opportunity to implement Playstation Move controls and 3D TV compatibility for the first time, but no specifics have been announced just yet. Let's hope they make both of these dreams a reality, creating the first truly next-gen tennis game.
The publisher did reveal that folks who pre-order the game will get an exclusive vintage Andre Agassi playable character.
"Top Spin 4 is shaping up to be the most realistic and exhilarating tennis game in the Top Spin franchise," said Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports. "For this iteration, the development team is focused on delivering a bold new take on the sport of tennis by allowing gamers to experience first-hand an uncanny level of realism in the player and stadium models, authentic audio captured directly from real tennis matches, and all-new innovative controls to dominate the competition."
We know already that the game will feature Rome and Boston among the tournament locations. The developer promises that Top Spin 4 will feature redesigned controls, jaw-dropping player models and more than 3,000 Signature Style animations. the team has spent a lot of time creating enhanced TV-style presentation elements, and one of the deepest player rosters to date featuring both current and historical players.
Pete Sampras returns a volley on the clay court in Rome.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date