The Weapons of Mega Man 10
Capcom is still putting the final touches on its retro platformer, Mega Man 10. But in the meantime, the publisher has revealed the special weapons that will be included in the game when it arrives on the PSN this march. Veterans of Mega Man already know the drill: each of these weapons needs to be earned, by defeating the boss character that owns that particular armament. Capcom has also informed us that the Challenges mode is back and has been improved since Mega Man 9. The Mega Man Challenges mode allows you to practice in stages by clearing various challenges and gives novice players a chance to master the basic controls before attempting the main story. Now, on to the all important weapons...
After launching the Commando Bomb, press up or down on the + Control Pad to make it turn at a 90 degree angle. The blast spreads horizontally (or vertically) and follows the contours of the landscape. This can be used to break through certain walls to get hidden items!
Press the Attack Button once to attach the Wheel Cutter to your arm, and press the Attack Button again to launch it (it follows the contours of the landscape). You can launch it 3 times and it's effective to attack enemies at a distance. You can attach the Wheel Cutter to your arm and dart at enemies!
You can fire tri-directional blades and attack multiple enemies at one time. There are two patterns: surface-to-air on the ground, and air-to-surface in mid-jump.
You can launch a thunder cloud that slowly rises and a lighting bolt shoots straight down from the cloud.
Splits apart and launches firebombs (left and right) after a set period of time. Effective when you are pinned between two enemies.
Launch a freezing liquid which flies in a parabolic trajectory. An enemy hit by the freezing liquid will freeze and become unable to move.
You can throw a rubber super ball straight and diagonally up or down. As it gets faster and stronger with each successive bound, you can build up power and hit the target to inflict maximum damage!
A rotating shield of water surrounds Mega Man. Pressing the Attack Button once more deactivates the water shield and hurls high-speed drops of water that spiral outward.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date