Some Facts about Fat Princess
Not to be overshadowed by Q-Games latest PixelJunk game, Sony today released some additional info about its other upcoming PSN title, Fat Princess. Most of this stuff we already knew, but it is nice to have everything in one place, laid out in bullet-point form. Here's what Sony had to say about the downloadable game, which does not yet have a formal release date.
Frantic and fun, Fat Princess pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale. The player's goal is to rescue the beloved princess from the enemy fortress. There's a catch, though: the player's adversary has been stuffing her with her favorite cake to weigh her down and it will take most of your team working together to carry her back across the battlefield.
Players can switch between five different character classes literally at the drop of a hat. Each fortress includes machines that crank out different character hats, including The Ranger, The Worker, The Priest, The Mage and The Warrior. The name of the game is balance and cooperation, whether it is flinging another player over the enemy's walls with a teeterboard, healing him while he charges into battle or adding muscle to carry the princess to safety faster. Supporting a single player campaign and various multiplayer modes for both online and offline, there is something fun for every player in Fat Princess.
Fat Princess Features:
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date