Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Heavy Metal Preview
Heavy metal and fantasy go together like peanut butter and chocolate, so it is somewhat surprising that it has taken game developers so long to meld the two things together into one glorious package. That is all set to change with Sacred 2: Fallen Angel from CDV software. To give the fantasy setting the appropriate musical soundtrack, the developers teamed up with German metal group Blind Guardian to create some rocking power chords for the game. At one point in the adventure, Blind Guardian will actually take the stage and perform to a crowd of aggressive orcs and warriors. Check out the video below to watch the musicians being motion-captured for use in the game, it's very cool stuff.
Fans of heavy metal music are practically obliged to pick up this game, but there are lots of other features to enjoy here as well. Sacred 2 is a a fully-featured action-RPG unlike anything you’ve ever played. With a massive, hand-designed game world, hundreds of monsters, two distinct campaigns and six unique character classes, Sacred 2 stacks up favorably against other popular hack-n-slash console titles. The game world is so immense, that the developers estimate it spans 22 miles of real-world terrain, not including all of the dungeons that lie underneath the surface. Come to think of it, outside of games like Heavenly Sword and the upcoming Bayonetta, there aren't that many pure action RPGs to choose from yet on current-generation consoles, making this title even more exciting.
Sacred 2 Features:
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date