Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Characters Preview
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an upcoming hack-n-slash RPG epic for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. In our series of exclusive previews, we are featuring various aspects of this massive game, which is sure to keep fans of dungeon crawlers happy when it ships at the end of March. Last time, we looked at the rocking heavy metal soundtrack in Sacred 2. Today, we are going to have a look at some of the playable character classes included in the game.
At the core of every great hack-n-slash game there are the character classes. Sacred 2 doesn't disappoint in this regard, bringing six interesting and unique playable characters into the mix. The game will allow players to take on the role of good or evil in two separate campaigns, meaning that there is a lot of replay value here for completists. Here are the details on each of the six character classes that will be included in the game:
Seraphim: These angels are some of the oldest inhabitants of Ancaria. The Seraphim were once chosen by the Gods to protect Ancaria from danger and disaster. Having followed their calling for eons, the Seraphim began to lose interest in protecting the world from chaos. Their own needs moved more and more to the forefront. Today, only a few remember their vocation and continue to battle for peace and justice. The player has the opportunity to lead one of these creatures through the mysterious world of Ancaria. An ominous task in a world overrun with evil and greed, the Seraphim and her white tiger mount travel the Light path against the dark threat of those with the ultimate power as their aim.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date
These close cousins to the Elves are adept at hunting. As a result, Dryads are highly skilled in ranged combat, but somewhat weaker up close. To help turn the tide of battle in their favor, the Dryads have also mastered the magic of nature, and even practice dark voodoo, which she can use to collect shrunken heads from her enemies!
Temple Guardian: The Temple Guardian is a cyborg consisting of organic tissue and mechanic technology. He is animated by T-Energy. Due to his divine origin, he is also able to control this energy and to utilize it for his purposes. This cyborg creature’s special feature is his left arm. He is able to transform it into a variety of weapons in order to use T-Energy in all available forms during battle. Thus, the Temple Guardian is able to wield devastating melee weapons but he can also launch equally destructive ranged attacks. These abilities render him one of the most powerful beings in Ancaria.
Enlsaved and trained by the high Elves, he excels at melee fighting. As a champion of all forms of combat, the Shadow Warrior can utilize everything from hand-to-hand proficiency to powerful armed techniques. Having come into contact with the underworld in the past, he can also call on some of his old comrades for help.
The High Elf:
A Pupil of the magic arts, she is now ready to venture out into the world of Ancaria in search of glory. A classic sorceress, she is well-versed in three powerful magic disciplines. Some of her spells can be cast with no more than a single button press. In addition, the High Elf's magic can be used in conjunction with her hand-to-hand combat, making her an able fighter.
Inquisitor: The Inquisitor is a fighter for the shadows. He has powerful and manipulative spells at his command, which render him a deadly weapon. He is even able to manipulate the minds of his enemies. Thus are his powers that he can wield them against entire groups of opponents. He has access to devastating spells of destruction and influence based on dark magic. The Inquisitors are fanatic fighters and they possess weapons that are able to store and discharge T-Energy, which they will transform into any shape they require.
It is hard to think of a character any more badass than the Inquisitor in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Sacred 2 Features: