Rockstar Reveals New Midnight Club LA Content
Hello, ladies and gentlemen of the racing community, fans of Rockstar’s great Midnight Club series. I would like to present the new line up of cars added to Midnight Club LA this fall. Rockstar has slowly been releasing details on the list of cars available in their upcoming open-world racer. New video of the downtown race areas gives us an idea of what some of these metal beasts will be capable of when the game arrives next month. Now, let us begin our showcase shall we?
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date
We begin with the Chevy Camaro Concept which you have seen many times before as bumble bee in the film Transformers. I am rather excited by this addition because the car does handle like a dream if you put the right driver behind it (points to self). However, even though it is a bit on the wide side, it is sure to come in handy during many races that require the added muscle.
The showcase continues with our second car, the Mazda RX-8 Shinka. This is a fan favorite, especially with those who idolize the car's unique rotary engine. This bad boy is a nice addition to the series.
Next on our list is an oldie but a goodie the 1979 Pontiac Firebird. This is American muscle at its finest and still unmatched to this day in terms of power.
The list just keeps on coming as you walk through the show room. Please take a look at the 1969 Chevrolet Camero RS SS. American muscle just does not stop with this car; please take a look at the shots.
Last but surely not least as we enter the last part of the auto showcase, I proudly introduce the Dodge Charger SRT-8. This feels powerful and looks powerful, something which should make traffic get out of your way once you make that engine roar!
Please, for your viewing pleasure as you exit the floor show take a look at the nice downtown tour venue. I hope you have enjoyed Rockstar's showcase today on Midnight Club LA which will hit stores in October. Drive safe people!
For more information please visit the official website @ Midnight Club LA.com and keep it here at Gameflavor for the games you have a taste for; stay frosty gamers!