Gaming Hotties for Halloween: The Guys
Earlier, we reported Gaming Hotties for Halloween: The Girls. Well ladies and gentlemen too, it's time to countdown The Guys!*
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date
#5 - Sackboy
Our number five pick is the cute, customizable Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet. Transform Sackboy into your ideal man (or woman), head to toe. In much anticipation to get our creative hands on Sackboy, we even-more-so yearn the exclusive title as we recently reported adelay for controversial background lyrics. Since the game was delayed a few weeks, there's still time to pre-order a copy and enjoy some bonus offers. Play, create, and share your ideal world coming soon!
#4 - Ryu Hoshi
Look at the dude's abs! He has the laundry mat locals tearful. We'd be pretty pissed too if someone removed our wet clothes from the washer and didn't courteously replace them in the dryer.
Move over David Beckham, Ryu is the new brief wearing model. Unlike the above rarity jock shot, this 44 year-old street fighter is mostly recognizable in a traditional white karate uniform with torn sleeves and red bandana. Like his number four counterpart in Gaming Hotties for Halloween: The Girls., Ryu also starred in 1994's "Street Fighter" movie played by Byron Mann. Will Bryon Mann replay his role as Ryu in 2009 "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li?" According to IMDB, Ryu is currently not on the cast list. However, you can down-forward-punch your way to a hadouken of-a-time in Street Fight IV, releasing February 3, 2009.
#3 - Sonic the Hedgehog
We advise verifying public nudity local laws before running into the Halloween night wearing only a pair of red sneakers.
Slowing down to pose for the camera is Sonic, our number three pick! This blue hedgehog with red running shoes raced into our homes in 1991 via the Sega Genesis. Sega's iconic equivalent to Nintendo's Mario, Sonic collects coins, rushes through twisted levels of hills & loops, and battles the evil Dr. Robotic. Sonic's fame reached a high when he was transformed into an episodic cartoon in 1995's "Sonic X". What makes him worthy of our countdown? Two words: sneaker kink! Unleash your sexual taboo in Sonic Unleashed in November 18, 2008.
#2 - Mario
Where's Luigi? We selected Mario over his younger brother because slender, more athletic types are typically favored. To ensure we remain objective, we wanted to include a variety of men. Simply put, fatties need loving too.
Our number two selection is the most famous gaming character in history, Mario. As we mentioned earlier, the italian plumber is Nintendo's mascot and was initially introduced as the barrel bouncing hero in 1981's "Donkey Kong." Four years later, he established his mark in his self-tilted series "Super Mario Bros" for the 8-bit Nintendo. Like Sonic, Mario had a cartoon series called "The Super Mario Bros Super Show" with guests stars such as Vanna White from today's "Wheel of Fortune", but he also hit the big screen in 1993. Although, hitting the big screen doesn't imply the movie was a hit. As Jeff Bakalar mentioned in CNET's The 404 Podcast, the only translation from game to movie was the "ba-bombs." Mario's sure-shot hit and reason why he's our number two pick is his well-groomed french tickler. Catch more mustache mayhem in his gravity defying series, Super Mario Galaxy available now.
#1 - Kratos
Bow down to the God of War, Kratos. Do we really need to explain why Kratos is number one? You played God of War, right? If not, here's a few reasons why: blood, action, puzzles, cinematic cut-scenes, nudity, godly powers, and in-game fatalities. Idol by both sexes, guys love him for his bad-ass-ness with the Blades of Chaos and ladies love him, because - well, he's eye candy in a skimpy covered loin. Kratos, a former Spartan captain, arrived to the PlayStation 2 in 2005 and hopefully soon, the big screen. That's right, it's rumoredby Joystiq God of War could adapt to a movie. Until then, bring the chaos in God of War III releasing in the near future.
*Note: We encourage our picks as your costume of choice this Halloween. Share your rendition at our community boards.