Gaming Hotties for Halloween: The Girls
For those who haven't stopped rocking to Rock Band at house parties, Halloween is approaching people. This Halloween is a special one too. Developers are providing ample amount of gaming eye candy for us. So when the holiday approaches and the moon rises, so does our enthusiasm for this years Gaming Hotties for Halloween: The Girls! *
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date
#5 - Faith
Starting the countdown is our number five hottie for Halloween, new comer Faith! Faith is a messenger in a Utopia-like city, who by-the-way favors Lucy Lui! Faith's style is quite fitting for her fast-paced occupation: short hair to blow freely in the wind, the Michael Jackson one (red) glove trademark, and a sporty tank top to keep her body cool while running-up a sweat. Hop onto the "dreadmill" and prepare to keep-up with Faith in Mirror's Edge November 11, 2008.
#4 - Cammy
Image Credit: Hyung-Tae Kim's render in UDON's Street Fighter Series
Cammy White is a great ingredient to the asian female mix in the Street Fighter franchise. Born January 6, 1974, she's definitely of consenting age. Cammy was portrayed by the Australian hottie herself, Kylie Minogue, in 1994's Street Fighter movie. What places Cammy on our list is her long, beautiful legs (no offense thunder-thigh loving Chun-Li fans) with high boots (who could resist?) and blonde braided hair. Imagine being intertwined with Ms. White's goldie locks in mid-cannon drill. Oh! Did we mention she's a soldier? We love a woman in uniform! Stand up and salute her in the highly anticipated SFIV installment coming February 3, 2009.
#3 - Toadstool
Half way to number one is Toadstool. Our number three spot is fitting for Toad, since we're still unsure if our mushroom friend is a boy or a girl? Either way, the ambiguous sidekick to Princess Peach is undeniably cute and one of the first characters to show bare chest! Want more bare chested action? Play as Toad in Super Mario Bros 2 for Nintendo. Fun food fact, mushrooms are an excellent source of potassium, rich source of riboflavin, niacin, and selenium. So eat up and don't mention it to anyone if your lips graced the head of a toadstool.
#2 - Laura Croft
However, if you tasted the lips of our number two pick, Laura Croft, we want details! We love Laura because she's an adventurous archeologist! Her go-getting attitude ensures she's always on top of the competition, and secretly we don't mind being dominated. And we mean dominated by Angelina Jolie playing as Laura Croft in 2001 and 2003. Laura is our number two pick not only for her english accent or ability to swing from a rope, it's because she maintains one hand on the trigger and the other on, well, you'll have to play her new tomb raiding adventure Underworld releasing in the near future to find out.
#1 - Kitana & Catwoman
Finally, we've arrived at our number one gaming hottie for Halloween with a tie! Kitana and Catwoman. Honoring our excitement for this world's collide fighter, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, it's a no-brainer why these two agile, able women are on the list.
For starters, Kitana is the Princess of Edenia, and we dig a woman with her own revenue. Secondly, she looks fabulous for her age, over 10,000 years old! Sorry Madonna. Kitana has stolen the hearts of young boys everywhere since 1993 in Mortal Kombat II. Along with our hotties, Kitana graced the big screen by the talents of Talisa Soto. Here's to hoping we'll see Talisa as Kitana again in the rumored 2010 Mortal Kombat: Devestation. Borrwing Kitana's deadly fans to cool ourselves down, allow us to reintroduce Catwoman.
Image Credit: ImageShack
This year, Catwoman's main weapon is her brea... beauty. She lures unsuspected men in, then pounces for the kill! Talk about maneater. Over the years, Catwoman has been played by an extensive list of hollywood actresses from Selina Kyle in 1940 to Halie Berry in 2004. Our favorite catwoman portrayal was by Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns. Now in 2008, this fiercely feline manages to squeeze her delicates into a tight purple spandex outfit similar to Kitana's, but equipped with a zipper zipped high enough to showcase her... whip!
As the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe worlds collide, embrace the side of a hero, Kitana or embrace nine villainous lives as Catwoman November 30, 2008.
Ensure you continue to check by again for part two of our story, Gaming Hotties for Halloween: The Guys. To alleviate unwanted thoughts, Toadstool is not on the guy's list.
*Note: We encourage our picks as your costume of choice this Halloween! Share your rendition at our community boards.