GameFlavor Reviews SNK's Prehistoric Isle For PS3, PSP
Prehistoric Isle is one of the latest releases from SNK for the PlayStation Network, meaning it can be played on both the Sony PS3 as well as the Sony PSP. This may be touted as a PlayStation Mini release for the PSN, but this is still one very fun experience.
Prehistoric Isle puts you in the time period of the 1930's, as you take control of a fighter pilot who travels to some remote island in the Bermuda Triangle.
This is the set-up to get you on this crazy island that is Prehistoric Isle.
You will play through the game, a side-scrolling adventure title, blasting your way through in your fighter plane.
This is a very enjoyable side-scrolling experience that can be played in both single player mode as well as in a co-op mode.
As you progress through the varying levels, you will pick up special weapons boosts, and battle in boss fights that present some great rail experiences.
For a PSN release coming in at a price tag of $2.99, this release has some pretty good value.
The visuals and sound effects are pretty respectable for what they are, and the game sets up you for success by allowing you to keep on plugging along by continuing as many times as you please.
The game will take you about 1-hour to play through in full, but with the single and co-op modes thare is potential here to play through it for higher scores as well as just for some fun with your buddies.
At this price SNK has put out a nice high-value release for the PSN, as this is one of those games that could be a lot of fun being played on both the PS3 as well as the PSP.
GameFlavor Score: 8.7 out of 10
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date