Droplitz: Puzzle Action Drops Onto PSN
Atlus and Blitz Arcade have launched a new downloadable puzzle game on the PSN. Available now for the price of $9.99, Droplitz is all about connecting dials to save a precious liquid dripping from the top of the screen. This is done by turning variously-shaped dials to create paths for the liquid to travel down. If you create multiple paths at the same time, you earn score combos and generate more droplitz.
Steve Stopps, Blitz Arcade Project Director, says: "Droplitz is such a favourite in the studio and we're really excited that players are getting their hands on it finally. Reaction so far has been great and we just want everyone out there to enjoy it as much as we do. It's great working with such a passionate and enthusiastic publisher as Atlus, who share our excitement about this game."
Main Features of Droplitz:
• Accessible and addictive - Turn dials, open paths, and don't let the droplitz go to waste! Casual and hardcore gamers alike will be mesmerized by Droplitz as they rotate and connect puzzle pieces to let the droplitz flow and earn high scores.
• Four unique game modes -Keep the challenge fresh with Classic, Zendurance, Power Up and and Infection. Learn how to deal with sluggish, infected dials; strategically use bombs to clear sections of the game board or speed up the action.
• Endless replayability - The timeless satisfaction of making combos, clearing boards, and earning top scores will keep players coming back for more. Ever increasing speeds and larger boards ensure that there will always be a challenge ahead.
• Compete for high scores - Online leaderboards and 12 trophies/achievements mean that when you're the best, everyone will know it. High score-based gameplay makes every game a competition to get to the top of the charts.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date