Comic Con 2009: Post Your Questions
We will be sending one of our team members to this year's Comic Con in New York City to cover the event from a gamer’s perspective. Comic Con is one of the biggest events on the calendar for animation fans everywhere, but it is also becoming a major destination for game publishers. With more and more publishers signing on each year, it may soon rival E3 as one of the premier showcases for gaming in North America. We here at the Gameflavor network have our own list of questions that we want to ask developers, but we wanted to give our readers the chance to interact with the companies that will have products on display at this year’s event. Check out the full list of attendees and games below, and let us know in the forums what questions you would like to have answered!
Gaming Highlights at Comic Con 2009:
Activision: will showcase some of this year's most anticipated videogames including their 2009 Marvel video game lineup with X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 as well as Prototype.
Atari: With Phil Harrison at the helm, this company is seeking to make a big comeback in 2009. Highlights on display will include Champions Online, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, and Ready 2 Rumble Revolution Wii.
Codemasters: One of our favorite developers from the UK will have some incredible games to showcase this year. We will be able to check out Fuel, Damnation, and Overlord 2 on the Xbox 360. Hopefully we will also be able to catch a glimpse of the upcoming DiRT 2 rally racing project. Overlord Dark Legend will make an appearance for the Nintendo Wii.
We REALLY want to know more about the upcoming DiRT 2 from Codemasters.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date
Electronic Arts: The mega-publisher will be showing Spore: Galactic Adventures, Godfather 2, Dragon Age, Burnout Paradise, Battle Forge and Battlefield Heroes at this year’s event.
Konami: The company will have a small presence this year with the Yu-Gi-Oh!, trading card game and Blue Dragon trading Card Game.
Namco Bandai Games: Another favorite publisher here at Gameflavor. They will be showing off Afro Samurai, Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM 2, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 4, Splatterhouse, We Ski, Snowboard and tons more.
Rockstar: This company always has a big presence at Comic Con, and we expect great things this year. We are of course hoping to check out their new downloadable content pack, The Lost and Damned. We might even get a sneak peek at some future titles with a comic-book flavor like LA Noire.
SouthPeak Games: We are looking forward to seeing more gameplay from Velvet Assassin on the XBox 360. The studio will also be showing X-Blades, Roogoo: Attack on Nintendo DS and Roogoo: Twisted Towers on Wii.
There will be loads more going on at Comic Con this year, but these are the developers and games we are most pumped about. If there is a question you want answered or a game you want covered, let us know in the Gameflavor forums.
We'd love to see more of this stealth gameplay from Velvet Assassin.