BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Officially Announced
The ground-breaking High Definition 2D fighter BlazBlue will make a triumphant return to home consoles later on in 2010. Aksys Games has announced that Blazblue: Continuum Shift is coming to the Xbox 360 and PS3 later this summer. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift inherits the main features of its predecessor while adding a few twists of its own. Tsubaki, ?-12 and Hazama will join the ranks of the veterans, who will be reborn with additional moves to their arsenal. With new modes like Beginner Mode and Tutorial Mode, even fighting game beginners can pull off combos like the pros and dive right into the action. As with the previous game, players can battle others from around the world via the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Players can not only search for matches, play games, and observe matches online; they can also chat with friends while playing.
"If you're not on the hype train this time, you're missing out on the latest greatest 2D game from Arc", exclaims Gail Salamanca, Marketing Director of Aksys Games.
Blazblue Continuum Features:
* New Modes featuring Beginner Mode, Tutorial Mode and Challenge Mode! Beginner Mode encourages a wider audience with an easier control scheme, anyone can jump right into and play! Tutorial allows the novice and pros to practice everything from the basic mechanics unique to BlazBlue.
Challenge Mode offers advanced players character-specific combos and missions.
* Take over Kagutsuchi by creating your own army in Legion Mode!
* Defeat the enemy armies positioned at various locations on the map. The ultimate goal is to color the entire map with your color by defeating all the enemy hubs. Recruit enemy soldiers by defeating them!
* Brand new characters, stages, soundtracks and moves!
Welcome Hazama the mysterious performer, Tsubaki the valiant female knight and ?-12.
* 3D dimensionality and 2D visuals integrated seamlessly with every stage. Four completely new stages with composer, Daisuke Ishiwatari's seven banging new songs for Continuum Shift!
* Online battling domestically and overseas!
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date