Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
The Year's Most Advanced Headset Line, Engineered and Designed Specifically for The Year's Most Anticipated Game, Is Shipping Now to All Major Retail Partners
Elmsford, N.Y., October 21, 2011 - Turtle Beach, pioneers and market-leaders of the gaming headset category, announce that its line of exclusively licensed, limited edition Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Ear Force headsets, developed in conjunction with Activision, are shipping now and will be available at retail on or before October 25, 2011.
The limited edition line was custom-optimized to deliver enhanced experiences for the year's most anticipated entertainment launch. Among the many features, these new premium headsets will be distinguished by unique sets of audio presets designed specifically by the audio teams at developers Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games in order to provide the ultimate immersion into the cinematic world of Modern Warfare 3.
The headsets will work with all games and be available with compatibility across Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Mac platforms; with multiple feature sets, special packages with bonus content, and price points to ensure that no player is left behind. More details can be found at: www.turtlebeach.com/mw3
Set to strike worldwide on November 8th, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the year's most anticipated release. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer games, the title is the newest installment in the record-setting, blockbuster Call of Duty series, which has broken entertainment opening launch records two-years running.
Turtle Beach's limited edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ear Force headsets will be available at all major retailers where video games and game accessories are sold.
- Radical Entertainment Puts Biological Outbreak Control in a Box - PROTOTYPE(R) 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Confirmed
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Part 2/Max Payne 3
- SUMTHING ELSE MUSIC WORKS RELEASES RESISTANCE 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Order Up!! to be Delivered to PlayStation 3 system on February 28th
- Get Ready to Lick the Competition with Girl Fight, Coming Soon to PSN
- No Need to Feel Blue, The Power of the Azure is here! - PS3
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Out This Week on PlayStation Store!
- Grab Your Light (Shot)Gun! SEGA Launches The House of the Dead 3 for PlayStation Network
- Your Move - UFC Undisputed 3 Available Now at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
- Rockstar Games: Asked and Answered Max Payne 3, GTA V
- Batman Arkham City Cheat Codes For PS3 Revealed
- Uncharted Drake's Deception Cheat Codes Revealed
- New Devil May Cry Gameplay Video Now Available
- The Amazing Spider-Man Returns to New York City
- Wanted Corp. available now on PlayStation Network
- How To Get Your PS3 To Run Linux, Free Apps
- New Update for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Battlefield Set To Be Unleashed As A Free PS3 Game
- King of Fighters '96 PS3 Review
- Metal Slug 2 PS3 Review
- How To Get A PlayStation Network Card
- Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Cosplay Warrior Costume and Skills Pack Now Available
- Turtle Beach's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Headset Line Widely Available by October 25th
- PS3 On-Screen Keyboard - Code Released by Blipi for Developers
- Holy Hand Grenade Batman! Arkham Asylum Controllers at GamingZap!
- XtendPlay Ergonomic Adaptors for PS3 & Xbox 360 Controllers Now in Stock at GamingZap!
- Brand New XCM Products at GamingZap
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear Revealed by GUNNAR Optiks
- Mad Catz Announces New Range of Licensed Major League Gaming Professional Video Game Controllers
- Nyko Zoom for Kinect Gets North American Price and Release Date